Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner.
Corporate events? We got you.
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for all catering orders. Please ensure all orders are placed during business hours of 900am to 500pm weekends. We will confirm your order within 24 hours after placed. Enquiries/orders placed outside business hours or weekends will receive a response the next business day.
How do I cancel my catering order?
- Cancellations can only be made up to 24 hours before your order is due to be prepared if your order was due to be picked up or delivered Tuesday – Friday. If you would like to cancel your order within the 24 – hour period, you will not be eligible for a refund.
- If you would like to cancel your order which was due to be picked up or delivered on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday you will need to cancel by the Friday before by 2pm. If you would like to cancel your order after this period, you will not be eligible for a refund.
To cancel your order, you will need to contact the customer service team:
- By replying to the confirmation email
- Email email@example.com
- Complete the Contact Us form on the website here
- If Monday-Friday 9am – 2pm (AEST) you can call our Support Office on 0422148588
*Please note: A surcharge of 15% surcharge applies on Public Holidays